Monday, November 9, 2015

You'll Never See Another Show Like This!

     In my post last week about voice-acting legend Jim Cummings, I mentioned that his first role was that of Lionel in the TV series Dumbo's Circus. This got me reminiscing about the show and so I decided to treat any fellow fans of obscurity out there to my depiction of the entire cast!
Dumbo
Lionel
Barnaby the Great
Lilli
Fair Dinkum
Q.T.
Sebastian
     A live-action series, Dumbo's Circus used large "puppet suits" developed by the late Ken Forsse, the creator of Teddy Ruxpin. Teddy Ruxpin is another property that I like to play with from time to time here on this blog, proving to be another example of how basically everything I like is connected by one degree or another. 

     I wouldn't be surprised if there was something Star Wars related on the show, as well. It's usually how things seem to work out for me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

these cartoon character reminds my childhood






Vashikaran yantra