Monday, April 20, 2015

The Stuff Dreams Are Made Of

    Some people dream about going back to high school, or walking around in public without pants. Me? I dream about the guy below: a blue wolf in a suit carrying a golf club.

     I don't know what it means, if anything, but this guy has reoccured several times in my dreams, so I decided to finally sketch him out and give him a name. Say hello to Mr. Snoot!


     I've always thought that Nate and George needed an adversary of sorts. Not a villain, per se, just someone that they don't get along with too well, and Mr. Snoot fits that bill. While Nate and his friends like to keep things pretty silly, Mr. Snoot is the opposite, having absolutely no tolerance for anything remotely ridiculous. The irony, of course, here being that he himself is the epitome of ridiculous.

No comments: